- ALPS Mountaineering MicroFiber Mummy Sleeping Bag Liner
- Alps Mountaineering Sleeping Bag Liner | Field Review
- Sleeping Bag Liners: Lifeventure Cotton Travel Sleeper vs. Thermolite Travel Sleeper
- Sleeping bag liner – Why use one?
- MAGELLAN MUMMY SLEEPING BAG LINER
- Sea to Summit Silk Liner – Mummy
- Wenzel Cardinal 30-Degree Sleeping Bag (Red) Reviews
- Flexpickers stacking pancakes
- Новата булчинска мания – Eко Сватба
- Coleman Clear Lake Warm-Weather Sleeping Bag
If you're tired of trying to clean the inside of your sleeping bag and it's constantly getting dirty, an ALPS Mountaineering Rectangle Sleeping Bag Liner will be a great solution. Using a liner will eliminate all the dirt that gets transferred from the great outdoors to your sleeping bag. Liners are easy to remove and toss into the washer when you get back home (a lot easier than trying to clean the whole inside of your bag!) If you ever need a light cover in the summer time, the liner can double as a sheet as well. Fabric Choices: Poly Cotton (#4900011) or MicroFiber (#5900014). Stuff sack included. Shape: Rectangle. Dimensions: 33" x 80". Weight: 1 pound, 5 ounces. Zipper: #5.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B004QJLAFK
- Item model number: 4900011