Introducing The Infityle LED Solar Rechargeable Camping Lantern
Sale Price: $15.88
Features Of The Infityle LED Solar Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- Is made with a collapsible design that is going to allow you to save space on what is usually very limited storage when you go camping.
- The solar rechargeable battery is built in, which means you do not have to deal with it. However ,you will also discover this is a lantern that will allow you to use some of the batteries to power the device with as well.
- Supposedly has been reported to operate for over 24 hours before it starts to lose its brightness.
- The weight of the lantern is less than a pound, which means it will work out decent for hiking and make it easier for you to have a great time while using it.
- Collapsible design makes it easier to save space.
- Uses the suns power to recharge the batteries.
- Does not use a lot of power when operating.
- Uses solar power as main energy source, but does allow for energy backup from batteries and power cord.
Pros of The Infityle LED Solar Rechargeable Lantern
I know that with a lot of lanterns the main factor is going to be how bright the light is going to be. However, what you need to realize is this is a lantern that will have a major pro that some of the other lanterns that are solar rechargeable is the fact this is a lantern that allows you to have an LED light that can be charged by an emergency power of your USB cord, which can be a plug or even your phone. However, you need to remember this is a light that even though it does not draw out a lot of power it can end up draining your phone or other device that you are using to charge it if you are not paying attention to the way it is operating.
Cons Of The Infityle LED Solar Rechargeable Camping Lantern
When we were researching the Infityle, we found that their is only a major negative to this product and that is the fact the body of the item is plastic. While this may not seem like a major concern at first because plastic is durable, you need to realize over time and exposure to heat and other items that are present in most camping sites the plastic can start to break down. This in turn means that your lantern can start to break on you. So you need to keep this in mind, but also need to remember that unlike metal plastic can break if it gets abused to much and this means you will not be able to use the lantern as often as what you would like to.
Our Final Take
Lighting up your campsite is a great thing to do and depending on the area impossible to do with a fire because of fire concerns. With that being the case, you should know about this lantern. Once you read more about it you will quickly see this is one of the best lanterns on the market for taking camping with you. Overall, our final take is this will be a great lantern to provide you with the light that you need, but our main concern with it is the fact the body is made from plastic and that can wear out over time.