Discover The GSI Outdoors Enamelware Coffee Pot
Finding a great cup of coffee each morning is a fantastic way to start the day off, but if you do not have the right coffee pot it is going to be very difficult for you to make the coffee like you would want to have. This is when you should know that we have decided to review another one of the coffee pots that are from GSI Outdoors here. This way it will be a little bit easier for you to have a great cup of coffee from a coffee pot that you are bringing with you to go camping. What else is really great is the GSI Outdoors Enamelware Coffee Pot is going to be one that is very durable and it will last you for a long period of time, because the enameling that is present on the pot will help to protect it and make it look great as well.
Features Of The GSI Outdoors Enamelware Coffee Pot
- This is a specific pot that is going to be able to hold up to 3 cups of coffee for you. This may not seem like a lot of coffee if you are a tried and true drinker like my husband is for coffee, but it will definitely provide you with enough coffee that you can get your morning started off right and know you are going to have a great drink to start the morning off.
- The color of this coffee pot because of the enamelware is going to be blue in color. This will make it easier for you to have a great cup of coffee from a nice looking pot. However, what else you will find is nice about the enamelware that you have here is it will make it easier for you to have a great look to it and the flaking that is on the outside of the pot will make it easier for you to have a great look to the product.
- Now, with some of the coffee pots that we have talked about, mainly the percolators, you are going to find they cannot be used for anything outside of the coffee. With this product, though, you will notice that because it is going to have a pot type of look to it, it will allow you to make tea or coffee for the day and this allows you to have a great product you can enjoy.
- Just like most of the other GSI coffee pots that we have talked about in the past we have found this seems to have the three-ply construction of the steel. This will make it easier for you to get the heat evenly distributed to the water that is inside of the pot and this makes it easier to boil the water faster than what you imagined and this makes it easier for you to get the drinks you want to have right away.
- The kiln hardening process of this product is going to involve going into the oven twice for 1400 degrees. This is going to make it easier for you to get the hardening done properly and know the enamel is not going to be like some of the products you may have used in the past that just chips off almost right away.
What I Like About The Enamelware Coffee Pot
I like the fact this is an enamelware piece. This means it will be a piece that is going to last you for a long period of time. However, it is also going to be a piece that is very durable because underneath the enamelware in my experience is a cast iron piece. Now, this does not mean this is going to last you for a long period of time without a little bit of care. So just make sure you properly maintain this and it will last you for a long period of time without developing leaks.
The size of this product is something else that I really like because it is going to keep you in enough coffee that you can drink a cup, but also that it is going to make it easier for you to have a great cup of tea as well. What else is nice is the fact this does make enough hot water that I am able to use this for anything that I need to have, but also going to make it easier for me to have it boil water for other jobs as well, like the Ramen noodles that my daughter tends to love.
What I Did Not Care For With This Coffee Pot
I did not care for the fact this is a coffee pot that is going to only have 3 cups of water heated up at a time. While this may seem like it is going to be a very easy to provide you with a lot of water it really does not. A good case in point is if you take one of the taller Igloo coffee travel mugs are going to be around 20 ounces and this is not even going to provide you with enough water to completely make a cup of coffee from the pot.
Well, I have to say that this is claimed to be a coffee pot. However, what you will find is this is a product that you are going to have to use more or less to boil water. So this is going to make it very difficult for you to get the coffee made like you would want to have. However, what you will find is this is going to be a lot easier for you to have warm water for a pour over coffee or make a cup of tea.
My Final Thoughts On The GSI Outdoors Enamelware Coffee Pot
This is a very small coffee pot that you can take on the go with you. However, what you will find is the pot will heat up very quickly and this makes it easier for you to have a great cup of coffee or tea. The downside is this will only allow you to boil the water and will not make the coffee for you like a percolator. So, I would definitely say if you want a good coffee pot you may want to check out a larger enamelware coffee pot that will suit your needs better than the GSI Outdoors Enamelware Coffee Pot.