Northside Caldera Hiking Boots. Save a buck without sacrificing performance! Get a leg up with these Northside Hikers. Stylish. Comfortable. Flexible suede, breathable mesh and polyurethane uppers; Mud guard; Heal stabilizer for fluid motion; TPR outsole offers rugged trail traction; Contoured EVA insole for support; Cushioned TPR midsole energizes your step. Each approx. 5 1/2″h., 17 ozs. State Width: medium or wide; and Size. The trail calls. Answer by ordering today! Men’s Northside Caldera Hiking Boots, Stone / Yellow
Introducing The Northside Men’s Caldera Hiking Boot
We have been talking about hiking boots lately and I have to admit, it feels good because I love to hike. However, the issue that I tend to come across is the fact that I am always trying to figure out which of the boots I should be wearing because each boot is going to look for a specific type of hike. I mean you have the Ahnu Women’s Sugarpine which is a hiking boot that in our research seems to be used mainly for the shorter hikes, but can be used on the longer hikes as well. With that being said, we are going to talk about the Northside Men’s Caldera hiking boot in this article. This way you can start to make up your own mind on if these are the hiking boots that will suit your needs or not.
Features Of The Caldera Hiking Boot
- Flexible suede with a leather mesh that is going to make it easier for you to walk in the boots, but also keep your foot cool at the same exact time.
- Uses the latest styles for the boots is something else which people are going to like. While the style does not really matter when you are on the trail, you will want to make sure the boots do look great and will keep your feet feeling comfortable as well.
- Quick draw lacing is something that is really nice for people to use. While most people do not think about this, they need to realize this is a feature that is going to make it easy for you to quickly draw up your boot laces and get them tightened down.
- Rugged sole of the shoe is meant to provide the optimal amount of traction on the trail. This is going to help people in getting to walk the trails they want to and not be concerned about the trails being to harsh for their boots.
Pros Of The Northside Men’s Caldera Hiking Boots
Now, if you are a frequent reader of our blog we would like to thank you first of all, but second we want you to know that we are going to cover the pros of these hiking boots. Normally you would find these boots on the store shelf and have to decipher the pros on your own, but this is not the case with our site. We try to dig down deep and find the pros for you, which will make it easier for you to make an educated decision or not.
- Fits and feels like running shoes is one of the main pros that everyone is talking about. When you are hiking you want to have some protection from a boot, which is nice, but the weight and feel of the boot is going to be more like a shoe.
- Light weight with these boots is going to help you in getting to enjoy wearing these boots all day long, but not have to worry about the weight making your legs feel tired.
- Quality of the boots is something else which most of the reviews we have read online are raging about. These boots are going to have the high quality that people want to have and this is going to make it easier for people to get the right feel for the boots and know they are going to have the boot that will fit their foot for a long period of time.
- Ankle support is required when people are wearing boots, but for some reason a lot of boots tend to neglect this fact. With these boots it has been widely reported that they have a rather extensive support for the ankles and this means you can easily walk all day long and not have to worry about your ankles hurting you.
Cons Of The Northside Men’s Caldera Hiking Boot
Unfortunately as much as we love talking about all the of the boots and other products that we advertise and review here, it is important for us to find some of the cons as well. This is the sad part of the work that we have to do, but it will make it easier for you to know that we are not playing any favorites on the reviews that we are launching.
- It has been reported that the lace eyes on the boots can start to work themselves loose over time. This means that the boots are going to loosen themselves up and make it impossible for you to keep the boot on your food while you are trying to walk with them on.
- Sizing these can be rather hard to do because you may be used to having to get a smaller or narrower boot, but you need to realize with these boots it is not the case. In fact, with this boot you will generally need to get the larger size because they have a tendency to run a little bit on the narrow side.
As you can tell from our other work we have done quite a bit of research for the products that we do feature. The downside is Amazon is such a large animal that it is nearly impossible to beat the price they are offering. With that being said, we checked on several different retail websites and even in some of our local stores where we live and found that Amazon has the lowest possible price.
Our Final Take
Boots are no longer a dime a dozen anymore. In fact, the least expensive boots I have found is often meant for kids. Since this is the case, you need to make sure you know the boots are going to be functional and durable. With the Caldera hiking boot you typically will end up getting a boot that is very good durable and will provide you with a lot of wear for the money. You just have to make sure you are looking at the boot as the boot that will last you for a lifetime, instead of the boot that you are thinking about getting because it is cheap. Overall, judging by the multiple reviews that we have read on multiple websites this is a great boot that you will want to wear and use for a long period of time.
[hor_bar id=”370″ comfort=”4.5″ durability=”2.5″ tread=”3″ overall_value=”3″]