Introducing The Eureka Cayuga 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
Quite often when you are looking at a sleeping bag you will look at the price and even the different features the sleeping bag has. However, some people just want to have the basic sleeping bag that is going to keep them warm if the temperatures start to drop or if the weather decides to start pouring rain and leaving them confined to the tent. With that being the case, you should know more about the way the Eureka Cayuga sleeping bag is going to help you meet all of these needs. Make sure you read the Eureka Cayuga 30 degree sleeping bag review, before you buy your next sleeping bag.
Features Of The Eureka Cayuga Sleeping Bag
- Comes with a proprietary blend of thermashield insulation that is going to help you in getting the most heat in the sleeping bag and not have to worry about losing any of your heat in the sleeping bag.
- The shell of the Eureka Cayuga is made from a polyester material, so you do not have the chance for the shell to be noisy and keep you awake even longer than what you expect.
- Has an insulated draft tube that is going to run the entire length of the zipper and this is going to make it easier for you to stay warm in the middle of the night and not have to be concerned about any of the drafts that are coming into the tent getting into your sleeping bag.
Pros Of The Eureka Cayuga Sleeping Bag
- The zipper is a full length zipper that is going to lock, so you do not have to worry about not being snug as a bug in a rug when you are sleeping in this sleeping bag. Instead, you will notice the full length zipper makes it easier for you lock in all the warmth you need.
- A cotton flannel liner is going to provide you with quite a bit of comfort compared to some of the other liners that you can get inside of a sleeping bag.
- Is made using a double layer quilt construction for the insulation factor on the sleeping bag, which means you have a good chance of staying warm all night long.
Cons Of The Eureka Cayuga
- Is not going to prove to be waterproof if you are doing any type of camping in a heavy rain.
- Meant for lighter type of camping and cabin camping, not really for backpacking across the land.
Generally when you decide to shop for a sleeping bag you will head to the local camping supply store or even to the local super store. However, I am going to tell you, this could lead to you overpaying by quite a bit of money for the sleeping bag that you need to have. I know this is not the news that you wanted to hear, but it is the truth and is easily going to be something that you will need to know about. Since this is the case, you also need to know that Amazon tends to run quite a few specials on their stock of sleeping bags and with this sleeping bag, we did find the price is rather reasonable on Amazon compared to some of the other websites on the Internet and even in the local stores.
Our Final Take
When we were looking at all the sleeping bags on the market, we knew it was going to be a major challenge. However, we also knew that we would find quite a few sleeping bags that would suit your needs perfectly. I know that is exactly what we found here and we hope that you know that the Eureka Cayuga 30 degree sleeping bag may not be perfect for everyone, it is one of the best sleeping bags if you just plan on doing some simple camping in your backyard or if you just want to do a day trip and stay in a camper or a tent in the warmer months. Either way, this is a nice sleeping bag and one that you should consider if you are starting out and not really planning on doing any extreme camping.