Introducing The Kaufland 40 Superlite Mummy Sleeping Bag
Camping, backpacking and hiking are great fun but often require you to be left with some inopportune sleeping arrangements. Let’s be honest who wants to sleep on the cold hard floor. On your next outing.
When you are looking for a new sleeping bag you will generally want to stick with one that you know will be able to provide you with the warmth that you need to have. However, sometimes the larger insulated sleeping bags that are rated to well below zero may not only be out of your price range, but they could also be out of the realm of what you are looking for in the way of camping equipment. This is when you need to make sure you shop around because it will make it easier for you to find the right sleeping bag for your needs and know exactly what kind of sleeping bag you need to use. With that being the case, make sure you read the review of the Kaufland Superlite Mummy Sleeping bag before you buy any sleeping bag to take on your next camping trip.
Features Of The Kaufland Superlite Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Has an ergonomic hood that is going to make it easier for you to go to sleep because you do not have to be concerned about the hood grabbing your head or making it an uncomfortable fit.
- Is wind and water resistant, which is a nice feature that will make it easier for you to go to sleep at night and not have to be concerned about the wind penetrating into your sleeping bag or if a pop up storm hits worry about getting soaking wet.
- The weight of this sleeping bag is exactly as the name describes it and that is light as the bag tips the scales at only 1.75 lbs.
Pros Of The Kaufland Superlite Mummy Sleeping Bag
- The sleeping bag is going to be light weight, even when it is put into its stuff sack and will only weigh in at 1 pound 12 ounces, which in the world of hiking can be the difference between sore shoulders to easy walking.
- The shell and the lining that are included with this sleeping bag are made from super silky soft material, but it is comfortable for you to lay down on all night long and not have to be concerned about getting uncomfortable.
- With this sleeping bag, it comes with a little Velcro type of strip that is going to be able to seal the zipper off from sliding back down. This in turn will prevent it from coming unzipped while you are trying to sleep at night.
Cons Of The Kaufland Superlite Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Zipper only goes down to the mid calf region, which can be nice to help keep in some of the heat, but if you have any type of leg problems it can be impossible for you to get out of the sleeping bag safely.
- The sleeping bag has several different reviews that speak out about how cool the sleeping bag is at night and this can make it difficult for you to sleep at night if you get to cold.
Now, I am sure you know that this is a lower priced sleeping bag, but it is going to be a sleeping bag that you can enjoy for a camping trip. I know that a lot of people have commented on how well they like this sleeping bag. This is one of those sleeping bags that are inexpensive, but at the same time are going to provide you with the protection that you need to have when you decide to go camping. Either way if you are looking for a decent sleeping bag at a cheap price, then this is one of those sleeping bags that may suit your needs.
Our Final Take
Now, we are going to provide you with our final take on the sleeping bag. I know that this is a sleeping bag that is going to provide you with a place that is going to let you sleep in the warmer weather. However, if the temperature starts to dip to low, you may need to consider a different sleeping bag because it may not help you stay warm enough as what you want. If you are trying to get a sleeping bag that is just going to keep you comfortable, then you do not need to look any further. If you plan on going camping in the middle of winter, early spring, or late fall, though, you may want to consider a different sleeping bag and you can read more about our sleeping bags that we have already reviewed by clicking here.