Uniquely developed mobile Solar Fan automatically adjusting with the intensity of the sun. Multifunctional standing fan operated either by solar panel, battery or adapter. Place panel and fan together outside next to your garden furnitures – or place the fan inside and mount the panel outside with the 5 m cable. The DC driven fan has three different speed levels, timer and an oscillating function. The set includes: – 30 W Mono-crystalline Photovoltaic Solar panel. – Quality bracket to mount the panel anywhere. Vertical adjustment to the sun. – Connection cables for a 12V battery. – And a bag to make the transportation and storage easy.
Introducing The Solar Powered Fan
Heat and camping does not mix well, but it is often seen as something that you are going to need to be concerned about because it is something that is unavoidable. This is when you should know that you can easily use a fan to move the air around, even if the air is hot air it will at least be some type of air movement. With that being said, in most camping spots, especially those that are primitive it can be nearly impossible to have electric available at your site. This is when you should know about the solar powered fans and how beneficial these are for your camping experience. With that being said, here is the most generic of names and that is simply solar powered fan.
Features Of The Solar Powered Fan
When you decide to go shopping for one of these fans you need to make sure you are aware of the features the fans offer you. By having this information it is going to be easy for you to make a decision on if these fans are the right ones for you to be using or not. With that being said, here are some feature that will make it easy for you to find the right fan and know if it is going to suit your needs or not.
- Uses a 30W solar module, which is the panel. This means that you will be able to get the fan operated and know that it is going to lead to you getting the fan to operate with the sun and it is going to keep the air moving around your campsite.
- Comes with a fan that will make it easier for you to collapse the fan down and the solar panel and move it with you to ensure that you are able to get the camp site cooled down.
- The bracket that is included with the fan is going to be one of the types that will allow you to have the different angles to optimize the amount of sun that is going to be caught to power the fan.
Pros Of The Solar Powered Fan
Knowing about the pros of this item is going to make it easier for you to know if you are getting the right product for your needs or not. With that being said you may want to know about the pros of this fan to ensure that you can get the right one and know that your needs are going to be met.
- Functions very well when the sun is available. When this happens you will not have to be concerned about the heat of the day getting to you or even worse having to leave the campground because you have a heat related health problem.
- Helps to move some of the air that is already around you, even if the air is moist and hot it is going to be nice to have the air moving around, which is going to make it easier for you to stay cooler than if you were sitting out at the campground without any air moving around.
- Has the ability to be used as an oscillating fan, has different speeds, and even has a timer to make sure that you are going to be able to keep the fan operating at a time period you want to have in place.
- Contains the solar panel and the mounting bracket that is going to make it easier for you to set up the panel and know that your fan is going to be powered properly and quickly.
Cons Of The Solar Powered Fan
As with any product there are sure to be some drawbacks. This is very true when people are looking at a solar powered item and this means that it is going to have some cons that are present. With that being said, you need to know about these cons to guarantee that you are making an educated choice.
- This is one fan that cannot be used at night or during a heavily overcast day. Since this is the case you need to realize this can make it rather difficult for you to get the right cooling effect on your campsite.
- When you are using a battery to run the fan, you may start to notice it is going to tax the battery tremendously. So you will find the batter is going to start to fail you as the day goes on during the day.
As a loyal follower to our blog and even subscribing to our email list, you will find that we usually find Amazon as the best way to go for the products that you need. While we did find that Amazon has the lowest price for this solar powered fan, we did notice that the shipping cost is extremely high. So you will need to consider this and if you do decide to get this fan make sure you take note of the shipping cost because I can tell you that when I was writing up the review it almost made me want to vomit at seeing this cost.
Our Final Take
Heat can be a killer when you are camping and you have probably read stories about people suffering from heat stroke or worse when they are camping and they are not taking steps to protect themselves from the heat. With that being said, you may want to consider this fan, but only if you do not mind paying a ton for shipping. This fan does move air and is like most of the fans that you have in your home already. With that being said, you should make sure you consider this because it is going to be a great fan for your campsite. Overall, we would have to say if the shipping cost does not scare you this is a great fan to get.
[hor_bar id=”307″ air_movement=”5″ battery_life=”2″ ease_of_use=”3.5″ packing=”1″ overall_value=”3″]